The office building where the event met had the most spectacular view!
A few notes from the sessions I missed during the conference:
- Local Search: important to have at least 5 reviews with Google
- Local Search: Yelp reviews matter only if the person is the active member of the community (well-meaning uncle who is not using Yelp won’t be as helpful 😉
- Link Building: anything you can scale easily does not work
- Link Building: avoid over-optimizing anchor text
- Link Building: getting links is similar to sales job – industry is moving to paying commission on acquired links
Content editorial calendar template – year view and month view – Free, Excel